YABATECH 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening – Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH has announced the commencement of the Post-UTME Screening Admission Exercise for 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates who participated in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited to apply for admission into it National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC. in Technical Education programmes (100 level).
YABATECH will admit candidates who made the University their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored a minimum of 150 marks and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level). Candidates must have at least five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
How To Apply For YABATECH 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding result verification fee. Follow the process below to apply:
1) Visit the College website on www.yabatech.edu.ng
2) Click on POST UTME SCREENING 2017/2018 and complete the application process appropriately.
3) Scan and upload a passport photograph in JPEG or PNG format and not more than 120 x 120 pixel.
4) Payment can be made using ATM Card (Master Card, Visa, Verve) by clicking on PAY NOW.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Application Closing Date:
September 23, 2017.
- PTDF List Of Successful Candidates for 2017/2018 Scholarship Campaign
- UNIZIK Post UTME Admission Screening Form Out – Cut Off Mark 200
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Form
- 2017/18 Uniport Admission Screening Exercise Announced – Cut Off Mark: 180