Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Team Lead
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Ensure the effective & efficient management of the Contact Center by providing first & second level support to customers and ensuring the resolution of complaints received across all channels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all customer engagement touchpoints [Calls, Emails, Twitter, Facebook, IG, YouTube, App Review, Web review pages etc] are up and running
- Ensure we have enough manpower on each channel/touchpoint always
- Ensure all queries and complaints from existing and potential customers are effectively and promptly resolved within SLAs.
- Ensure high quality of customer interactions with the goal of keeping the customers happy.
- Escalate all material and unusually difficult customer requests
- Act as the first line of support and escalation for all customer complaints.
- Coordinate and collate reports of all interactions.
- Suggest and implement process and product improvements based on trends.
- Review, deal and grant approval (checker) for operational requests.
- Identify development opportunities for the CX agents
- Train, lead and support CX agents.
Skills & competency:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Ability to resolve customers’ queries.
- Result oriented. Focuses on getting things finished.
- Strong Influencing and Persuasive Skills.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
- Team Player
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work on shifts (including weekends & public holidays)
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online