WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result 2017/2018 – We are glad to inform you that the management of West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the GCE November/December Result for Private Candidates who participated in the West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
How to Check WAEC GCE Result 2017
Candidates can now check their 2017 WAEC GCE Result by following the step by step guidelines listed below:
1) Visit the official WAEC result checking portal on www.waecdirect.org
2) Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
3) Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (eg 2017).
4) Select the Type of Examination (PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT)
5) Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6) Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
7) Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
You can also check the 2017/2018 WAEC GCE Result with your mobile phone. We have also listed below the procedures on how candidates can check their WAEC GCE result with their phones.
How to Check WAEC GCE 2017 Nov/Dec Result Using Phone
Students who wish to check their result through phone should send an SMS in the following format: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear and send to 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers). After dialing the above code wait for your result to display SMS charge applies (SMS Cost N30 Only).
N/B: The format of the SMS must be like this WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2017.
How to Print WAEC GCE Exam Result
You can print your WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result by clicking on the Print Icon on the WAEC website page or use your keyboard by pressing Ctrl+P. Follow the instructions and make sure your printer is connected to your computer and click OK.
Kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Always Serving You Better.