University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, UPTH Recruitment 2018 – Do you dream of building a career in a Rich and favourable environment? Or you need a job that will say bye-bye to poverty? If yes, then your prayer has been answered.
We are pleased to inform you that the Management of the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH) invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of the Director of Administration.
Location: Port Harcourt
- The Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Chief Medical Director for day- to-day general administration of the Hospital.
- He shall be Chief Administrative adviser to the Chief Medical Director and Secretary to the Board of Management.
In addition, the Director of Administration shall:
- Take charge of the department responsible for administration;
- Participating in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the Chief Medical Director and/or the Board;
- Coordinating the activities of support departments in the Hospital;
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital;
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, may from time to time assign to him/her.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good first Degree in either Hospital/Health Services Management or the Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A post graduate degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Candidates must have not less than Twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience.
- Possession of Master’s Degree or any other relevant higher degrees would be an added advantage.
- Fellow or Associate of the Institute of Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN), Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultant of Nigeria (FIMC), Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria (FICAN) or any other relevant professional certificate are added
- Working experience in a hospital is an added advantage.
- The Director of Administration shall hold the office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served as a Director in any other organization in the Public Service, provided the officer does not attain the mandatory retirement age of sixty (60) years or thirty-five (35) years of service (whichever, comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service salary structure for this category of officers.
How to Apply for UPTH Recruitment 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward Fifteen (15) copies of their Application accompanied with photocopies of their Credentials and their Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following:
- Full Name
- Place and date of birth
- Home address/state of origin
- Contact address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any).
- Institutes attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience
- Present employment indicating present status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Referees (3)
The Application should be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital
P.M.B. 6173, Port Harcourt,
- All applications should have the Ref. No. of this advertisement on the left hand corner of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview.
Application Deadline Date:
23rd January, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about UPTH Recruitment 2018, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.