Are you looking for a fully funded scholarship that will finance your education? If yes, don’t miss this great opportunity.
University of Winnipeg scholarships will be given to international students who are entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP). Applicants must be in activities that demonstrate leadership.
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Canada
About the Award: The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders will be given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time through the following ways –
- Collegiate ,
- PACE or
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Eligibility: Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date
Number of Awardees:
- English Language Program: 3
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: 3
- Undergraduate: 3
- Collegiate: 3
- Graduate: 3
Value of Scholarship:
- English Language Program: $3,500
- Professional, Applied Continuing Education: $3,500
- Undergraduate: $5,000
- Collegiate: $3,500
- Graduate: $5,000
How to Apply:
- Download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Write and attach a personal statement.
- Attach your resume – ensure you outline activities that demonstrate leadership.
- Attach your two reference letters. Letters must be in English and should outline your character, achievements and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community.
- Deadlines are listed below for each division and term you are starting studies.
- Scholarship applicants must also complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
- Currently accepting scanned applications by email only. References can be submitted directly to our office or included in your application package. Please send your complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to email@example.com.
- 1st June, 2020
- 1st October, 2020.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship 2020/2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.