University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates with a high level of integrity, commitment to teaching and research excellence and passion for innovations to fill the following academic staff positions below:
1.) Librarian II
2.) Research Assistants (Public Health)
3.) Research Assistant (Food Science & Technology)
4.) Assistant Lecturer (Sciences)
5.) Assistant Lecturer (Medical Rehabilitation)
6.) Lecturer I (Science)
7.) Lecturer II (Educational Technology / Health Professions Education)
8.) Lecturer I (Medical Rehabilitation)
9.) Lecturer II (Science)
10.) Lecturer I (Dental Sciences)
11.) Lecturer II (Medical Rehabilitation)
12.) Lecturer I (Clinical Sciences)
13.) Lecturer II (Basic Medical Sciences)
14.) Lecturer I (Basic Medical Sciences)
15.) Lecturer II (Pharmacology & Therapeutics)
16.) Lecturer II (Allied Health Sciences)
17.) Lecturer I (Basic Clinical Sciences)
18.) Lecturer II (Public Health)
19.) Lecturer I (Allied Health Sciences)
20.) Lecturer I (Educational Technology / Health Professions Education)
21.) Lecturer I (Public Health)
22.) Reader (Public Health)
23.) Reader (Nursing Science)
24.) Reader (Statistics)
26.) Senior Lecturer (Radiography)
27.) Reader (Medical Rehabilitation)
28.) Senior Lecturer (Clinical Science)
29.) Reader (Dental Sciences)
30.) Senior Lecturer (Dental Science)
31.) Reader (Clinical Sciences)
32.) Senior Lecturer (Medical Rehabilitation)
33.) Reader (Basic Medical Sciences)
34.) Senior Lecturer (Science)
35.) Reader (Anatomic Pathology)
36.) Senior Lecturer (Nursing Science)
37.) Senior Lecturer (Public Health)
38.) Professor (Radiology)
39.) Professor (Statistics)
40.) Professor (Medical Rehabilitation)
41.) Professor (Public Health)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward 10 copies of typed and duly signed applications with Curriculum Vitae (see format below) and photocopies of relevant certificates / documents to the University.
The Curriculum Vitae must comply with the following format:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Contact Address, including postal address, G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Next of kin
- Contact Address of next of kin, including postal address, G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address
- Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic / Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience with dates.
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any).
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/ courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any).
- Professional accomplishment
- Honours and awards
- Research grants and grantsmariship experience
- Publications with date.
- Service to national and international bodies.
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates academiclwork experience.
The position being Applied for must be boldly and clearly written on the envelopes or packaging with which the applications are being submitted.
All applications should reach the Registrar and addressed to:
University of Medical ScIences,
PMB 536, Ondo City,
- In addition to listing the names and addresses of the Referees, candidates should request the Referees to send confidential report on them, under separate cover directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
- Only the applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.