United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Motion Graphics Designer
- To build brand affinity and loyalty through creative designs which would indirectly lead to business growth/benefits for the bank.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create appealing graphic design and motion graphics for the bank’s products and services.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Create and deliver motion graphics for various platforms.
- Provide audio, video, colors and animation for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and banners.
- Work with writers and product segment managers to determine creative direction for projects.
- Illustrate concept by designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Collaborate with scripter/writers and the product marketing managers to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Use software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Apply creative techniques in designing graphics for postproduction.
- We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who can apply visual effects, animations and other techniques to create high quality graphic and motion designs for the brand’s products and services across various platforms such as web, television, social media and others.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of graphic and motion design software such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, 2D/3D animation and others.
- Video Editing skills for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and others).
- Graphic Design skill and Storyboard creation.
- Creative thinking, directing and implementing skills.
- Adequate knowledge of social media platforms.
- Good Writing Skills.
- Good in teamwork in order to achieve organizational goals.
- Campaign planning & Executions.
- Communication strategy and plan execution.
- Good Analytical and Presentation Skills.
- Cross Functional & Technical Skills.
- Good command use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Excellent presentation Skills.
- Good command of English language.
- Effective communication.
- Social media marketing.
- Content creation.
- Online Reputation Management.
- Public relations.
2. HR Business Partner
Location: Owerri, Imo
- To ensure an effective business partnering relationship in assigned regions, in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- To provide strategic input on Talent Management issue to Business Leaders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build partnership and maintain strong relationship with Business leaders to achieve Revenue Budget.
- Ensure optimal staffing in assigned region.
- Create exceptional candidate & employee experience throughout the employee journey in the Bank.
- Drive Talent retention through career development, performance management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Ensure timely resolution of disciplinary cases, conflicts & Complaint in line with the Bank’s policies.
- Ensure consistency in the implementation of HR policies, processes and practice in assigned region.
- Support the implementation of projects and associated change management activity.
- Our ideal candidate must have practical/hands on HR business partnering experience.
- He/she has to be knowledgeable about HR processes, employee lifecycle and the business.
- He/she must have strong Business Acumen, Interpersonal, Relationship management and Analytical skills.
- He/she must reside in Owerri.
- He/she must possess HR certification (CIPD,SHRM, CIPM, etc.)
- Proven experience as a HR Business Partner in a financial sector (added advantage).
- Good knowledge of Employee Lifecycle model with practical/hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of HR Metrics & Analytics.
- Business Acumen.
- Good Coaching and Counseling skills.
- Rational, confident and mature approach to decision making.
- Well-developed critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, Problem solving, Negotiation and expectations management.
- Effective listening skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong orientation towards customer support and responsiveness.
- Ability to build teams and foster team spirit.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online