Do you want to work with one of the leading bank in Africa or you want to know how to apply for the ongoing United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are at the right place.
We are pleased to inform you that the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is inviting application from suitable qualified candidates to fill some available positions.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Inbound Officer
Reference #: CFCIO-HAUSA
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Call Centre
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- First degree in any discipline.
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage
- 0-1 year work experience
- Fresh graduate with passion for customer service
- Language – Ability to communicate effectively in HAUSA
- Strong working knowledge of MS suite and the ability to multitask
One-stop shop for customers:
- Our prime responsibility is to answer inbound/branch calls and assist customers with their enquiries, request & complaints.
- To understand customer’s complaint/request and close as First Time Resolution (FTR) and escalate where necessary.
- To ensure customer satisfaction is achieved in every interaction recorded.
Safeguarding customer’s funds:
- Attending to Blockcard requests and deactivating e-channels where customers have compromised their accounts.
- To prevent/minimize fraud across delivery channels as well as reduce the level of internal and occupational fraud.
- Proactively reviewing and monitoring of suspicious/fraudulent transactions reported by customers which is reported to FraudhelpDesk unit.
Voice of customers:
- To serve as a Voice of Customer to the Bank by identifying unusual trends affecting the customers.
- Ensuring both positive and negative feedback from customers is provided to the management for further review
Deliver exceptional customer experience:
- To provide feedback regularly on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service department.
- To utilize the information as much as possible in business opportunities and trends.
- To provide individualized customer service of high-standard professional level to each and every customer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019 for Inbound Officers should Click Here to Apply Online via UBA career website.
Application Deadline Date: 1st February, 2019.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019 for Inbound Officers, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.