Are you looking for UNIPORT 2019/2020 Screening for Direct Entry Admission, or you want to know when the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Direct Entry Admission will start? If yes, then this article is for you.
We are pleased to inform all candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission that they are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, and A’level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree), showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
Monday, 1st July, 2019 – Tuesday, 20th August, 2019
- Candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/IJMB and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level and A’ level results, JAMB slips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October, 2019, to be eligible for Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON TUESDAY, 20TH AUGUST, 2019.
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
If you need us to help you with more updated information about UNIPORT 2019/2020 Screening for Direct Entry Admission, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.