In this post is all you need to know about the University of Medical Sciences, UNIMED fresh students registration guide and requirements 2017/2018. Candidates who have not yet checked their admission status should visit the school official portal via www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status.php to check their names.
We are glad to inform you that the management of the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo has released the guidelines and step by step procedures on how fresh students can register for the 2017/2018 UNIMED academic session.
UNIMED 2017/2018 Fresh Students Registration Process (UTME/DE)
- Visit JAMB Website & Print your Admission Letter
- VISIT the University Portal on www.unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via etranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully entering your Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to Bursary Department to obtain receipt for payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 13th November 2017) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee Receipt from Bursary Department.
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees, Internet Access and Accommodation Fees.
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about UNIMED Fresh Students Registration Guide, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.