This is to inform all candidates who chose Unilag during the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (Jamb) Examination, that the University of Lagos UNILAG Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Admission has been announced.
Candidates who do not participate in the UNILAG Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR UNILAG POST UTME.
To be eligible for the university of Lagos (UNILAG) post utme screening exercise, candidates must meet the required qualifications listed below:
- Candidates who made University of Lagos (UNILAG) their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME
- Candidates who scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates, who will not be up to sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2017 are not eligible to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR UNILAG POST UTME
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates are advised to log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, follow the steps below:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG POST UTME TEST
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold between 18th and 22nd September, 2017.
Note, ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic Year will commence from 31st August – 15thSeptember, 2017.
Further clarification may be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831, 08182716045, 07026079596 and 07026079595.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Please, don’t just read and leave, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share button below to help other candidates, thanks
Wish you all success in your Exams.