UNICEF Recruitment 2021– Are you interested in joining the UNICEF programme? If yes, this article is here to guide you on how to apply for UNICEF recruitment on the UNICEF official portal.
Ensure you read this post to the end to get every details you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the UNICEF recruitment 2021.
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
Many aspirants have asked us;
- When is UNICEF 2021 Recruitment Starting?”
- UNICEF Recruitment Application Form?
- How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment
- Where can I find the 2021 UNICEF Recruitment Portal
These questions will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the UNICEF programme will also be clearly stated. So, read through this page carefully.
Applicants who want to download the UNICEF application form should do so by visiting the UNICEF website at www.unicef.org and download the UNICEF form 2021 PDF.
Note: UNICEF registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the online application form.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register UNICEF job vacancies.
Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment 2021
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel to remote regions of the country
- Initiative, passion and commitment to UNICEF’s mission and professional values.
- Ability to make timely and quality judgments and decisions and very good training skills.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for UNICEF Nigeria jobs:
- Visit login portal at https://www.unicef.org/
- Follow the instructions on the UNICEF official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
If you need us to help you with more updated information on UNICEF Recruitment 2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better