UBA Group Campus Ambassador Programme – Are you an undergraduate of any university in Nigeria and you want to make an impact in your respective institution partnering with a big brand, or you want to be an Ambassador of a brand?. If yes, then you are at the right place.
We are glad to inform you that United Banks for Africa, UBA Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment to developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa. The programme is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding pursuit for selected students, while providing them with a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talent campus.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE UBA CAMPUS AMBASSADOR ROLE
- Represent the brand on campus
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage within the campus community
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
WHAT DOES A CAMPUS AMBASSADOR STAND TO BENEFIT?
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collateral
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of campus ambassador experience in your resume
WHAT QUALIFIES OF AMBASSADOR
- Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and African countries where UBA operates
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
How to Apply for UBA Group Campus Ambassador Programme
Interested and qualified students are advised to log on to www.ubagroup.com/campusambassadors and complete an online form with required personal data, and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected.
Applications open between September and Mid-December yearly.
Other steps include:
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hash tag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Be sure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast tracked into the application process
If you need us to help you with more updated information about UBA Group Campus Ambassador Programme, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.