Here is a post which will give you full details and guidelines on how to apply for the ongoing UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018. Please ensure you go through this post carefully to avoid any mistake during the UBA Campus Ambassador Recruitment Programme 2018 application.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger, UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
UBA Bank is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Title: UBA Campus Ambassador Programme
- UBA Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity for students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
- The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment to developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa.
- The programme is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding one for selected students while providing them a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Responsibilities for the UBA Campus Ambassador Role
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
- Learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage on within the campus community
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
What Qualifies an Ambassador
- Must be a registered full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and Africa countries where UBA operates
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Should have a UBA account
What Does a Campus Ambassador Stand to Benefit
- Monthly stipend
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Gift pack with UBA branded collaterals
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Network and collaborate with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience to your resume
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Career advisory, mentorship, and interaction with managers in UBA
How To Apply For UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018
Qualified students are to Click Here To Apply and complete an online form with required personal data and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected.
Other steps include:
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hashtag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Ensure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast-tracked into the application process
Note: UBA reserves the right to disqualify applicants and /or rescind ambassadorship accorded to any student if deemed to have contravened the terms and conditions of the programme.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.