Here is a page which will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing TVC Communications Recruitment 2018. TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital.
TVC is now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Positon: Web Developer
JOb Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Development of Web Portal/Platform (TVC Brands) and management of existing platforms and websites that are user friendly and incorporation of social interactive elements.
- Integrate and merge data into website database and display that allows usability and flow experience of site and system
- Internal SEO optimization and creating of code for the organization’s website.
- Produce a consistent visual image on the organization’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images and layout techniques.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
- Ensuring that the links and basic functions of the website are working perfectly.
- Supervising and managing the design aspects of the website from the conceptual stage, and regularly maintain and upgrade the website.
- Providing general technical support for content providers (web desk).
- Maintain cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility for accessibility of the website from a variety of different environments.
- Handle any technical issues on the website, Check bugs and problems, diagnose and fix them, as long as they are not from the hosting.
- Assist in Website Optimization (links building, keywords research, html tagging, etc.)
- Proven work experience in Content Management Software (CMS)
- Solid experience in website language development, coding and management
- Strong experience in Graphics and layout design
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to manage Hosting and domain registrations/renewals
- Knowledge on software development and management
- Creative thinking
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
Job Position: Online Video Editor
jOb Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Collaborate with staff to brainstorm content topics
- Edit video content to suite different online platforms using appropriate software
- Improve content by adding music, sound, film or artwork
- Ensure all published content meets quality standards
- Monitor and report on web presence and traffic
- Keep track of developments in digital technology
- Proven work experience as a digital editor
- Digital editing skills with an exceptional portfolio of published work
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects or Final Cut Pro)
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills.
How To Apply for TVC Communications Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online via TVC official career website.
Application Deadline Date: 27th October, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about TVC Communications Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.