TVC Communications Recruitment 2017 – TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital.
We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We now seek applications from suitably qualified candidates for the below position across our growing radio business:
Job Position: On Air Radio Personality
Job Location: Lagos
- In preparation for the launch of our new regional radio stations, we are seeking the best on-air radio talent Nigeria has to offer.
- If you are a highly experienced radio presenter with an abundance of energy, a clear, strong speaking voice, a fun and engaging personality, then please read on.
Basic Job Requirements
Candidates should possess the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience as an on-air radio presenter.
- Be fully aware of all broadcasting codes and laws pertaining to your role.
- Have a mature, dynamic, extrovert and attractive personality which listeners will love.
- A clear, strong and attractive voice and presentation style.
- Ability to conduct interviews with guests from a variety of backgrounds..
- Reporting to the Station Manager.
- Applicants for on-air positions should send a 5-minute demo tape as an attachment to CV.
- Be familiar with, and have an understanding of, Nigerian libel and Defamation Law.
- Be capable of intelligent and knowledgeable on-air conversations regarding all things Nigerian.
- Be a team player who will work with dedicated broadcast professionals.
How To Apply For TVC Communications Recruitment 2017
All interested and qualified applicants should send an up-to-date CV outlining relevant experience for the particular role to email@example.com
14th December, 2017
Kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Always Serving You Better.