Are you looking for the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme application form? We are pleased to inform you that registration is currently ongoing and open to African entrepreneurs either with new business ideas or existing businesses of less than 3 years in existence operating in any sector.
The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector, and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent.
Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) 2021 Entrepreneurship Programme Eligibility:
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
- Must have a business idea or an existing business which must be based in Africa
- The business must be for profit
- An existing business must be 0-3 years old.
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
- Training: 12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business.
- Mentoring: A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business.
- Funding: $5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding.
- Network: Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts.
How To Apply For Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply