Apply now for the ongoing Sustainable Development International Recruitment 2018, there are over 200 available positions to be occupied.
Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI), is a multi-lateral non-governmental organization that works to help countries achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Its main focus is on developing countries in the African and Asian continents, but green energy programs extend to countries in America, Australia and Europe.
Sustainable Development International (SUSDEVI) is currently seeking to recruit bright candidates to fill up new position in State Offices (SO) and Out-stations (OS) across the six geopolitical regions of Nigeria within the capacity below:
Position — Number of Vacancies
- Project Manager, Market Access Project (MAP) – 1
- Project Manager, SDGs Action – 1
- Accounts and Finance Manager – 1
- Deputy Accounts Officer*
- Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation – 1
- Project Coordinator, sub state outstation*
- Administrative Officer*
- ICT and Social media officer*
- Project Development/Innovation Officer*
- Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation*
- Project Officer, IEC and Training*
- Project Officer, Procurement and Logistics*
- Project Officer, Supervision*
- Market Access Field Assistant**
- SDGs Focal Officer, Health**
- SDGs Focal Officer, Agriculture and Food Security*
- SDGs Focal Officer, Energy and Environment**
- SDGs Focal Officer, Gender and Youth*
- SDGs Focal Officer, Education*
- SDGs Focal Officer, Partnerships*
The Positions (and number of vacancies) listed are for each state. Two/three candidates will be recruited for positions marked “*” and five/six for positions marked “**”, depending on state.
Candidates must possess, at minimum, a post secondary school qualification (OND, NCE, RN, HND, BSc, MSc, PhD, etc).
Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria or non-Nigerian with required residency status for employment with the correct visa or work permit.
This recruitment will be carried out in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and all other States in Nigeria except Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States. Candidates must live in Nigeria and be willing to work in diverse environments, including cities and remote locations.
Candidates must be able to read and write in English language. Specific proof of English language proficiency may be requested.
Internet access, email, YouTube and social media:
In addition to having good internet access, candidates must have a working email address (preferably Gmail), access to YouTube and accounts in Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. These are required for the second stage of the recruitment process.
Successful candidates must be available to start by February or March (latest) 2019.
How to Apply for Sustainable Development International Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here and Create an Application Profile
– Follow up on the social media handles provided, and
– Participate fully in an online screening exercise (Stage Two). See RECRUITMENT STAGES section for more information.
Application Closing Date:
The deadline for receipt of applications (creation of Application Profile) is Monday, December 31 2018 (15:00 Greenwich Meridian Time, GMT). Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, 40 hours/week
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday: 8:00 to 16:00 (Lunch break: 12:00 to 12:30).
1). SUSDEVI does not ask for payment from applicants in exchange for any sort of job facilitation or offer.
2). Due to the volume of applications received, SUSDEVI will not be able to respond to individual inquiries regarding status of application, vacancy, or the application process beyond what has been stated. Applicants should link up on all the social media channels provided in order to receive updates.
3). Applicants are advised to use a computer (desktop or laptop) when completing Stage One of the recruitment process (i.e. creation of Application Profile and following up on the social media accounts).
4. Fair Opportunities and Information (FOI) Policy: SUSDEVI operates an FOI policy that aims to promote fair opportunities and access to information for everyone.
Candidates are strongly encouraged to take part in promoting this policy by using the social media icons below to share this Vacancy Announcement throughout the application period.
Shares on social media should be done with Privacy set to public.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Sustainable Development International Recruitment 2018, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.