Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates to apply for the Summer Internships in Japan 2022. The very famous and prestigious Summer Internships are open by the University of Tokyo and NIG. Both Institutes offer Fully Funded Summer Internships for Undergraduate and Graduate students.
Summer Internships in Japan 2022
There is No Application Fee as well as No IELTS Required. No Passport Required at this Stage. Participants from all around the world can apply. So, in this post, we will talk about the University of Tokyo Summer Internship and NIG Summer Internship.
The NIG Summer Internship will run from June 16 – July 27, 2022. Whereas the University of Tokyo Internship will run from June 6 (Mon) to July 16 (Fri), 2022. These Internships are different from each other. You can apply to both Internships. This is Paid Internship in Japan. The Undergraduates, as well as Postgraduates students, are highly encouraged to apply.
All the Expenses related to the Program will be covered by the program. You don’t have to pay for anything. Enjoy your Summer Internship Program in Japan. The internship in Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity. An internship in Japan will be an investment in the future. The Detailed information about the Summer Internships in Japan 2022 is available below.
Details About Summer Internships in Japan 2022
- Country: Japan
- Audience: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2022 (For NIG and UTokyo)
Both Internships are Fully Funded Internships for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered. The following things will be covered.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Costs will be Covered.
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY/day, subject to change) will also be provided.
Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Information Technology, International Studies, Materials Sciences, Advanced Energy, Ocean Science, Physics and Sustainability Science Studies, Genetics and Related Fields in Life Sciences.
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers
Eligibility Criteria for NIG Internship
- The NIG Internship is an international internship & students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Both Undergraduates & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible who are for the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
Eligibility Criteria for UTokyo Internship
- Participants must be in their Undergraduate Program at an overseas College or University throughout the entire duration of the UTSIP program, and will not have completed their BA/BS degree.
- Participants who are considering matriculating to graduate-level study at the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences or other graduate schools at The University of Tokyo, or elsewhere in Japan
- Participants are required to participate in all activities including classes, laboratory work, and special events organized by UTSIP.
How to Apply
The last date to apply for the NIG Summer Internship and University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program is 7th January 2022.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Summer Internships in Japan 2022, kindlyUnited Nigeria Airlines Job Recruitment – Apply Now feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.