Here is a post which is going to give you full details on how to apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017, application requirements and qualifications.
Before we move forward, its good to know the aim of this Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, what kind of services they offer and how to go about the necessary requirements to begin the application.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Sep 7 2017
- Lagos Island
Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- To create amazing user experiences using clean, clear and artful designs with superior UI methods.
- To translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces across web applications and Mobile apps (including tablets) on multiple platforms (iOs, Android, Web Apps)
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Collaborate with business analysts and solutions developers to define and implement innovative solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a first Degree in computer science, Interaction design, Human-computer interaction.
- Relevant additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
How To Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY