Do you know that Silverbird Group Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019 has started? Or you want us to guide you on how to apply for the ongoing Silverbird Group Graduate Trainees Recruitment? If yes, then keep reading.
Silverbird Cinemas is a game changer and the de facto leader in the Nigerian leisure and entertainment industry with 10 locations, in 4 States (Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Uyo), 3 Countries (Nigeria, Liberia & Ghana) a total screen size of 65 & a seating capacity of 9,919, which makes Silverbird Cinemas one of the largest Cinema chain in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nigeria
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English, Economics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
Silverbird Group Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
Method of Application
All interested and qualified candidates should submit the following below documents to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter: Candidate must specify achievements in previous place of work and should also state what contribution you intend to bring to the organization as it relates to the position you are applying for.
- Scanned recent passport photo.
- Your contact details must be clearly stated along with your Linkedin profile URL.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Silverbird Group Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.