SIAT NIGERIA LIMITED is an agro-allied company engaged in the cultivation of oil palms and the processing of its products. We have more than 16,000 hectares planted with oil palms and employ about 4,500 workers at Ubima and Elele Estates in Rivers State.
We require for employment suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant position:
Quality, health, Safety and Environment Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Put in place and maintain certificates and standards requirements (ISO 9001, 15014001, RSPO, FSSC and other
certificates requested by the group strategy and the legal requirements).
- Lead actions linked with environmental, social, qualit y and food safety policies of group and country.
- Implement and monitor the Integrated Management System (IMS) of the subsidiary in conformity with group
- Follow up all non-compliances and corrective actions.
- Put in place corrective and preventive actions.
- Planning and follow up of the continuous improvement action plans.
- Follow up of actions of external recommendations (CIRAD, Customers, GSM, etc.).
- Lead internai audits (based on 1501 9011).
- Organise and lead management review.
Quality and Food Safety
- Ensure the good performance of the IMS including quality assurance systems and requirements.
- Handle customer complaints with the support of the qua lit y manager.
- Support the food safety system (in the absence of a FSand/or Quality manger, the QHSE manager become de facto responsible of assurance and food safety otherwise is role is to support, harmonize and coordinate the integrated management system).
- Ensure the good performance of the IMS including environmental assurance systems and requirements.
- Animation and participation in the HSE committee, CSST when required.
- Follow important ecological area into the plantations (swamp, buffer zones, conservation areas, HCS, HCV, …).
- Ensure the good performance of the IMS including social systems and requirements.
- Make sure that social grievances and complaints, external and lnternal, are treated by the relevant mechanisms. Health and Safety “.
- Ensure the good performance of the IMS including health and safety assurance systems and requirements.
- To maintain and regularly review all related documentation in line with standards and legal requirements.
- Redaction of SOPs.
- Ensure proper implementation procedures and documents.
- Merging of systems documentation.
- Share experience and documentation with the other subsidiaries to harmonize the local system with the rest of the Group.
- Permanent watch on QHSEand regulatory standards.
- Ensure conformity with legality for all activities linked with QHSE exigences and regulatory monitoring.
- Contribution to inspections (administrations etc.).
- Ensure good communication with local authorities in terms of environment.
- Monitoring of assessments related with QHSE.
- Guarantor of exact statistics e.g. AT, anomalies, incidents, near-miss accidents, accidents.
- Monitoring of QHSEindicators, with alarm to hierarchy and propositions to reduce them when needed.
Management 1Training ISensitization
After validation by the hierarchy:
- Coordination of QHSE activities and training.
- Sensitization of ail the employees regarding QHSE.
- Attend interviews for the recruitment of QHSE teams.
- Monitoring QHSE investment plan.
- Investment proposal.
- Follow up current expenditures of QHSE departments, report any unexpected expense to hierarchy.
- Report ail activities and abnormal situations to group QHSEand/or Sustainability manager as weil as the subsidiary Management.
- External communication to be done after validation by the hierarchy.
- Management of certification systems e.g. RSPO, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 19011, FSSC-Q ISO 14001, ISO 45000
- Knowledge of the principles of certification.
- Legal and normative requirements.
Autonomy, team spirit and initiative, availability, excellent listening skiIls, pedagogy, methodology, diplomacy,
persuasion, sense of rigor and responsibility, anticipation, decision making, involvement.
The candidate will be reporting to the Group QHSE and Sustainability Manager.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their application with detailed curriculum vitae within two weeks from the date of this publication to:- e-mail to: [email protected]p.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Ubima.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about SIAT Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.