We are glad to inform all interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship Award 2017/2018 that the portal is now open for application.
Here is a page which will guide you on how to apply for the 2017/2018 Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship Award. Ensure you read through this post carefully to avoid any mistake in your application process.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) invites applications from suitably qualified full time Nigerian Students for its 2017/2018 SPDC-JV University Scholarship Scheme.
Note, the merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
- National Merit Award (NM) Open to all Nigerians.
- Areas of Operation Merit Award For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
Eligible Applicants must:
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Have a minimum of five credits, at one sitting, including O/Levels Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
- Be in 200 level with a minimum grade CGPA of 2.5
How To Apply For Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship Award 2017/2018
Below is a step by step guide on how to apply for the Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship.
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication).
- All applications must be done online, via https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
This is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt.
1. Create User Account: Not registered yet? Start by registering your profile.
2. Apply Now: Start your scholarship application by clicking Apply Now
3. Upload Documents: Saved application as draft? Upload relevant document
4. Check Your Details: Ensure you review your application details before submitting your application
4. Application Status: To monitor the progress of your applications, view your application status here.
5. Log Out: Please ensure you sign out before closing your web browser.
Wednesday December 20, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship Award, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
Kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Always Serving You Better.