Are you a Senior Lecturer of any University in Nigeria? Have you heard about Shell Nigeria Sabbatical Attachment 2020 for University Lecturers? If No, continue reading.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is Nigeria’s oldest energy company, and has a long term and continuing commitment to the country, its people and the economy. As one of the world’s leading energy companies Shell plays a key role in helping to meet the world’s growing energy demand in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways.
Applications are invited for the program below:
Title: Sabbatical Attachment for University Lecturers
Duration: 12 months (non renewable)
- The sabbatical attachemnt offers University lecturers from the rank of Senior Lecturer and above an opportunity to undertake research or other activities that would contribute to Shell Companies in Nigeria
- It also offers them avenue to acquire industry-related experience and lectureship at any of the SPDC JV centres of Excellence (CoE)
Teams / Discipline
- Environment: Impact Assessment, Biodiversity, Environmental Management, and Ecotoxicology/Biostatistics.
- External Relations: Social Performance – Social Impact Assessment and GMoU Implementation.
- Community Health: Consultant Obstetrics & Gynecology and Pediatrics.
- Exploration: Geology and Geophysics.
- Oil Spill Response: Groundwater Remediation and Mangrove Re-planting & Management.
- UniBen CoE: Geology and Petroleum Engineering.
- Nigerian Content Development: Process and Project Engineering.
Shell Nigeria Sabbatical Attachment 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for Shell Nigeria Sabbatical Attachment 2020 are expected to submit the following:
- A duly signed one-page application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- A Curriculum Vitae including, applicant’s phone number, email address, as well as three referees with their contact information.
- A titled one-page summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SPDC’s business during the 1 2-month sabbatical attachment.
- Scanned copy of the data page of applicant’s international passport or National Driver’s Licence.
All documents should be sent to: SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2019.
- Applicants should not send any additional document apart from those listed under “Method of Application.”
- Applications from persons who have previously benefited from the sabbatical leave attachment in any Shell Companies will not be considered. Applicants must have relevant teaching and practical experience in indicated disciplines. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Shell Nigeria Sabbatical Attachment 2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.