We are pleased to inform you that Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme 2022 Application Form Portal is now open and applications are currently invited from interested candidates. As a young and innovative entrepreneur, you stand a chance of getting funded for your dream project and make your life better.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC / Shell / Total / Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2022 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme. If you need funding , then read to see if you are eligible to apply.
Program Sponsor (s): Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC)
Program Title: LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
Program Type: Entrepreneurship Development Funding
Slots Available: Not stated
Basic Qualifications: a University degree or HND in any discipline
Shell LiveWIRE Programme | Background
The Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by SPDC JV. Every year Shell LiveWIRE supports thousands of individuals to access the knowledge, skills, networks and resources to turn their business ideas into successful enterprises which provide a sustainable income, create jobs and drive innovation.
RECOMMENDED: 10 Fully Funded Scholarships for Students in Europe, Middle East and Africa
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guidelines and skills through the “Become a Successful Business Owner Course”.
- Provide business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoringprogramfor successful candidates.
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Value Chain Workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
- Post startUp (Mentoring and Market linkages)
- Be aged 18-35 and ready to start their businesses
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South)
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if within the mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their State of Origin;
- Must not be in paid employment
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
- For more details, visit https://ng.livewire.shell/livewire.com
How to Apply: The Shell Shell LiveWIRE application is open to those who meet the eligibility conditions above. Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to proceed to the shell LiveWire login page and start the application.
SEE ALSO: Countries With Visa Lottery for Africans 2022/2023
Please Note the Following;
- The Applicants need to complete the “Candidate Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the program as this is the prerequisite to applying for any other Shell LiveWIRE program in Nigeria.
- The Trainers need to complete the “Trainer Assessment” form and get assessed before they can be accepted into the program as this is the prerequisite to applying for any other Shell LiveWIRE program in Nigeria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Shell Nigeria LiveWIRE Programme, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us with your phone number or email address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.
I only saw a provision to create an account and that was all, but you talked of screening. Clarify me.