Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2018 – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates who wants to apply for the 2018 Shell LiveWIRE Programme that the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2018 SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme specifically targeting youths from host communities along Trans Niger Pipeline (TNP) Right of Way in Ogoniland.
- Are you aged 18 – 35 from TNP Right of Way in Eleme, Tai, and Gokana Local Government Areas of Rivers State?
- Do you have an innovative business idea? (ideas on agricultural enterprises are encouraged).
- Do you desire to own and manage a business?
- Do you possess a University degree or HND in any discipline?
- Have you completed NYSC if applicable?
- Not in paid employment
All About Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and finance.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by providing business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-startup:- Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management )
- Value chain workshop
- Business Startup (How to access finance & technology)
- Post startup (Mentoring, Incubation, Market linkages).
Applicants Applications Eligibility
- Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities along the Trans Niger Pipeline (TNP) Right of Way in Eleme, Tai, and Gokana Local Government areas of Rivers State.
- Must possess a university degree or HND in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC if applicable.
- Must be resident in Rivers State;
- Must have an innovative business idea (ideas on agriculture enterprises are encourage).
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
How to Apply for Shell LiveWire Programme 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2018.
NB: If shortlisted, you will be required to attend a face-to-face interview with the following
1. Birth Certificate/Age Declaration sworn affidavit
2. Copies of Educational Qualification
3. Two passports photographs (if you were unable to upload)
4. Local Govt. Identification Letter
5. Letter from any one of the following:
– Paramount Ruler
– CT Chairman
– CDC Chairman
– CDB Chairman
This application does not guarantee being shortlisted for the Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme. Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication via their email addresses.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about the Shell LiveWIRE Programme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.