Do you want to know everything about Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2018 ? or you want the full details and guidelines on how to apply for the ongoing Shell (SPDC) JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2018. If yes, then this article is for you.
We are glad to inform you that the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the:
Job Position: 2018 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
About the Programme
- LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18 – 35 to start their own business
The LiveWire Programme Objective
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management guideline and skills through the ‘become a Successful Business Owner’ course’
- Provide business start-up grant for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up:- Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business planning and management (become a successful business owner)
- Value Chain Workshop
- Business start-up (how to access finance and technology)
- Post start-up (mentoring and Market linkages)
Applications are invited from:
- Male and female applicants from the south south region who:
- Possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- Have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket
- Are resident in their states of origin
- Are not in paid employment
- Have innovative business ideas
- Desire to own and manage a business
How to Apply for Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here to Apply Online via the official Shell LiveWIRE application website.
Note, on completion of the application, your forms are to be submitted on same portal.
If your state is not included on the form, kindly send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- Full Name;
- State Of Origin
- Community/ LGA
- Date Of Birth
- Marital Status
- Telephone Number
- Residential Address
- Educational Qualification
- Subject Area
- Type Of Business
- Description Of Business
- Years Of Experience
- Disability (If Any)
- Business Name
- Cac Registration Details (If Any)
- Business Address
- Referees Name
- Telephone Number And Address
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS
Application Deadline Date: 16th November, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information on Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.