Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 – We are glad to inform the general public and all interested candidates that Saroafrica International is inviting application from suitable and qualified candidates into its 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment.
SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business Units in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha is a diversified company with major interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export business in both Nigeria and Ghana. In addition, we have a joint venture with Seedco, the leading seed company in Africa based in Zimbabwe to distribute and promote the use of improve seedlings to the farming communities to increase yield.
Saroafrica International is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nationwide
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, Business Admin, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry,
- Minimum of 2:1
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or set to complete by April 2018.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and be willing to live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
How To Apply for Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates who want to apply for Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018, should Click Here To Apply Online
Note: If you have applied to saro in the past 2 years, do not apply.
Application Deadline Date:
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.