BNSL Limited is a world class authority on vitamins, minerals, and nutraceutical. The company manufactures and distributes its own brand of nutrient-enriched premixes and veterinary drugs using current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Kogi, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Ogun and Jigawa
- BNSL Limited is looking for Sales Representatives to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as expanding the distribution chain of the distributors in the assigned area of coverage.
- The desired candidates must have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, with great interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role, especially in the area of food supplements and veterinary drugs, is an advantage.
- The desired sales representative will report to the Sales Director furnishing weekly call reports and any other reports that will be required during the course of work.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Distributing BNSL products on behalf of distributors in the assigned area of coverage
- Generating new customers for the distributors in order to improve the distribution chain of BNSL products
- Maintaining sales ledger accounts with distributors, which must be reconciled weekly
- Periodic stock taking with distributors in the assigned area of coverage
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Developing new distributors in areas where there are no current distributors
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Processing sales orders on behalf of distributors
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- B.Sc or HND in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales, especially in the food supplement and veterinary drugs field
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and distributors.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title and Location” being applied for as subject of the email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email.
- Applicants should state location being applied.