Hall 7 Real Estate Limited is a leading contemporary real estate development company based in Nigeria’s capital city, Abuja. We provide an exceptionally high quality residential and commercial property that delivers quantitative value to our clients.
Hall 7 Real Estate is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive (Investment Advisor)
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Entry level
- Investment advisors provide clients with specialist advice on how to manage their investment funds in real estate.
- The role involves sales opportunities for our organization’s products and services as well as ensuring that clients are aware of products that best meet their needs and then securing a sale.
The Investment Advisor is responsible for:
- Meeting minimum sales targets
- Selling Company products
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads,by converting leads to sales
- Optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Converting potential customers and inquirers to customers and continually refine processes to convert customers.
- Growing Organization’s buying customer base
- Retaining customers and convincing customers to invest in Company products
- Speaking and presenting on Organization’s products and services both internally and externally to promote the story of the product
- Measuring and optimizing the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Ensuring that customers receive their contracts and documentation on time and as appropriate
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or his designate.
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Urban Planning, or a related field. An advanced degree and professional certificates will be advantageous
- At least 2 years relevant experience in marketing a similar product within an established organization
- Must understand the basics of sales and marketing.
- Leadership skills
- Results-oriented self-starter with the ability to work without supervision
- Strong marketing and salesmanship skills with the ability to persuade
- Strong negotiation and mediator skills
- Ability to manage complex situations with a profitable end result
- Strong people management skills
- Good communication skills inwriting, listening and speaking English
- Project management skills with the ability to follow-up and produce detailedreports
- Ability to inspire trust and motivate peers
- Conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft word, excel, and graphs.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices
- Knowledge of product market and essential tools for marketing
- Reporting skills
- Computer proficiency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.