Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools.
Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos, Abuja, Ogun, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of company products/services.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support.
- Support Customer requests for quotations through specification review, costing, price build-up, quotation preparation, submittal, and order entry processes. Follow-up on quotations as necessary to close-order.
- Confer with customers & end users/engineers to assess equipment needs, & to determine system requirements.
- Carry out research for the development of sales plans to introduce products in new markets. Also, create sales or service contracts for new and existing products or services.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including a request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions. Identify resale opportunities, and support them to achieve sales plans.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Prepare & deliver technical presentations that explain products/services to customers & prospective customers.
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns & monitoring competitor activity. Document account activities, generate reports and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery.
- Research and identify potential customers for products or services. Conducting marketing research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups. Write technical documentation for products.
- Attend trade shows and seminars to promote products or to learn about industry developments
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment or any of the company’s products.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” (e.g: Sales Engineer – Abuja) as the subject of the email.