The Senate of the Rivers State University at a meeting held today Tuesday, 28th April, 2020 to review the management of the COVID-19 pandemic and in compliance with the directives of the Rivers State Government on e learning have approved the following decisions.
- That the university shall resume online academic activities effective Monday
4th May 2020.
- That students are to continue to stay at home in line with the physical distancing directives of the State and Federal Government.
- That Postgraduate online lectures shall commence on Monday, 4th of May 2020.
- That first semester examinations for undergraduate students shall commence online on Monday, 11th of May 2020.
- That all lectures or meetings with students shall be online using web-based
video conferencing options in line with physical distancing directives.
In line with the above, parents and guardians are hereby encouraged to support their children and wards by providing them with the minimum hardware and data required to enable them effectively participate in the online lectures and examinations.
Students who have not completed their registration are requested to do so as only
duly registered students will have access to the portal for participation in the
Students are also advised to check the university website on: www.rsu.edu.ng for further information.
Dr. S. C. Enyindah
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.