Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018 – Here is a post which will give you the full details and guidelines on how to apply for the ongoing Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018. In this page, you will get the latest updates, requirements, qualification and all you need to apply for the 2018 Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency recruitment.
We are glad to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency cordially invites all qualified persons residing in Rivers State to a placement/recruitment exercise.
The Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Agency (RIVNESCA) is created by Rivers State Neighbourhood Safety Corps Law No. 8 of 2018 with a mandate to establish the Rivers State Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency. It is a community based intelligence platform designed to encourage and consolidate an effective security synergy between the security agencies and communities.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR HEADQUARTERS STAFF ONLY):
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Rivers State.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a recognized Medical Practitioner from any of the Government Health Institutions.
- Applicant must not have previous criminal record.
- Applicant must present two verifiable references – one of whom must either be a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a top Government functionary.
- For agency staff, applicant must not be more than 30yrs of age.
- Not more than 5yrs post NYSC experience.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS (FOR SAFETY CORPS):
- For Junior Cadre, applicant must not be below 18yrs or above 30yrs.
- For Senior Cadre, applicant must not be below 25yrs or above 45yrs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of WAEC or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language
How to Apply for Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018
All applicants from the ages of 18 to 45 years are by this notice advised to visit http://www.rivnesca.org.ng/career.php and comply with the stipulated terms and conditions.
The site is opened from May 29th, 2018.
Note: Indigenes of Rivers State must indicate their Local Government Area and Wards.
You are required to register with your email address and phone number. After which, you will receive a mail containing your login details.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Rivers State Neighourhood Safety Corps Agency Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.