Are you looking for how to Apply for the ongoing Rivers State Civil Service Massive Job Recruitment 2020/2021? If yes, then worry no more because you’re at the right place.
In this post, you will get the latest updates and information on how to successfully apply for Rivers State Civil Service 2020/2021 Job Recruitment without any mistake.
The steps for Rivers State Civil Service Job Registration 2020/2021 Form is here. You’ll see the easiest means of completing 2020 Rivers State Civil Service Job Recruitment Registration Form now.
Note, the Rivers State Civil Service Job Application Form is Free of Charge (FOC). No one will ever ask you to pay a dime. So you have nothing to worry about.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates in the underlisted positions for employment in the Rivers State Civil Service:
- General Duty Doctors/Medical Officers
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- General Surgeon/Consultants
- Radiologists/Radiographers/Dental Radiography Assistant
- Nursing Officers/ENT Trained Nurses
- Pharmacists/Pharmacy Technicians/Pharmacy Assistants
- Laboratory Scientists/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistants
- Radiographers/Imagine Scientists/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Health Records Technologists/Health Records Technicians
- Resident Doctors/Consultants (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist)
- Optometrists/Opticians/Low Vision Therapist/Ophthalmic Nurses/Orthopist
- Clinical Audiologist/Technicians/Speech Therapists
- Dental Surgeon/Dental Consultants/Dental Nurses/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistant
- State Counsel
- Lands Officer
- Quantity Surveyors
- Technical Officers
- Information officers
- Education Officers
- Assistant Education Officers
- Agricultural Officers
- Livestock Officers
- Forest Officers
- Veterinary Officers
- Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
- Administrative Officers
- Programme Analysist
- Confidential Secretary
- Executive Officers
- Clerical Officers
Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS), Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPESS) as applicable in the Rivers State Civil Service.
Rivers State Civil Service Massive Job Recruitment 2020/2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit hand written applications and details of curriculum vitae and photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates/ Evidence of current Professional Licence
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
Applicants should not be more than 50 years of age
Application should be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission ,
State Secretariat Complex,
To reach him, not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Rivers State Civil Service Massive Job Recruitment 2020/2021, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.