Are you looking for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Online Job Recruitment Application Form Portal? If yes, you are at the right place.
We are pleased to inform you that the Commission has therefore decided to stop manual or in-Person collection of applications and will commence an online application forthwith starting 12noon Thursday, 12th November 2020 through 11″ of December, 2020.
The Rivers State Civil Service Commission hereby invite online applications from suitably qualified candidates for the underlisted positions below:
- General Duty Doctors/Medical Officers
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- General Surgeon/Consultants
- Radiologists/Radiographers/Dental Radiography Assistant
- Nursing Officers/ENT Trained Nurses
- Pharmacists/Pharmacy Technicians/Pharmacy Assistants
- Laboratory Scientists/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistants
- Radiographers/Imagine Scientists/Dental Radiography Assistants
- Health Records Technologists/Health Records Technicians
- Resident Doctors/Consultants (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist)
- Optometrists/Opticians/Low Vision Therapist/Ophthalmic Nurses/Orthopist
- Clinical Audiologist/Technicians/Speech Therapists
- Dental Surgeon/Dental Consultants/Dental Nurses/Laboratory Technicians/Laboratory Assistant
- State Counsel
- Lands Officer
- Quantity Surveyors
- Technical Officers
- Information officers
- Education Officers
- Assistant Education Officers
- Agricultural Officers
- Livestock Officers
- Forest Officers
- Veterinary Officers
- Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
- Administrative Officers
- Programme Analysist
- Confidential Secretary
- Executive Officers
- Clerical Officers
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications applicable to the position applied for
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Stwcture (CONMESS), Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS) as applicabie in the Rivers State Civil Service.
How to Apply for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Online Job Recruitment
All interested Applicants for the Rivers State Government Recruitment Exercise are advised to log on to www.rivjobs.ng portal to apply for the various vacancies published by the Commission.
Applicants are advised to adhere to all instructions on the Portal to avoid disqualification
Further details can be found on the Portal (www.rivjobs.ng)
Please note that:
1. Applicants who have submitted hardcopies to the Commission are also
expected to apply online.
2. All Junior applicants should also apply online
3. An application schedule for the various LGAs is on the portal and should adhered to
4. Application closes on Friday, 11th of December 2020.
5. Physical (In-Person) application is hereby discontinued
DOCUMENTS TO SCAN
Applicants are required to submit (upload) the following:
- Handwritten application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Local Government Area Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Rivers State Civil Service Commission Online Job Recruitment Application Form Portal, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.