INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment – Are you a citizen of Nigeria or you know someone who have the interest to work with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as an adhoc staff for the 2019 general election? if yes, then continue reading because this article is for you.
We have received many requests from aspirants in our comment box and other platforms yearning for legit information and requirements for INEC Ad-hoc staff recruitment. Questions like;
- When will INEC recruitment start for 2019 general election?
- What is the criteria for INEC Adhoc staff recruitment?
- what are the requirments for INEC 2019 recruitment?
- How do i apply for INEC Ad-hoc Staff recruitment 2019?
- Where can i get the INEC 2019 recruitment form?
We are pleased to announce to you that this article has the answers to all your questions concerning the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC Ad-hoc staff recruitment.
First and foremost, we wish to inform you that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released the criteria for INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment for the 2019 general election in all states of the federation.
For the avoidance of doubts, the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC will only recruit ad-hoc staff for the 2019 elections from well known institutions as follows:
- Youth Corps members – from the NYSC.
- Students – from federal govt-owned tertiary educational institutions.
- Federal civil servants – from federal government agencies, including tertiary educational institutions in the states of recruitment.
Note, The requests for these potential Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC ad-hoc staff are made directly to the various institutions.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the official INEC website on http://www.inecnigeria.org
INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment application form is free, hence, you’re not expected to make any payment to anybody for any reason.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Requirements for 2019 General Election, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.