Quickmove.com.ng is a moving & relocating company located in Lagos Nigeria for your home, office and equipment moves. Our team of experienced property movers and packers will not only make your move stress-free but also take pride in ensuring your home or office move is done quickly, seamlessly and effectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Transport and Logistics Intern
Job Location: Lagos
We are looking for
- Responsible logistics intern who will assist with the overall logistics management of quickmove.com.ng.
- You will assist in recruiting, organizing and monitoring the duties of contractors as well as to monitor the process of packing, loading, unloading, dismantling, and installing.
- You are also to ensure fast and safe transportation of client’s properties in the most cost-effective way. The goal is to manage the entire cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Negotiate with, recruit and organize contractors (Truck hires, Electricians, Plumbers etc) as may be needed by the customer.
- Organize and properly Orientate the team for every job.
- Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of relocation.
- Planning moves, managing budgets, organizing schedules, ensuring that properties are safe and properly loaded and offloaded.
- Making reports, processing documents, logs and other records that display departmental performance.
- Develop a process to track and record value delivered to the customer, Identify and seize profitable business opportunities, Utilize available metrics to monitor and maximize customer efficiencies and achieve cost savings.
- Use of IT systems to manage client base;
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and partner;
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of proximity, fuel costs,costs of materials,and rising environmental pressures.
- Ensuring the team (field supervisor, truck driver, packers, loaders) in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Minimum of OND, HND or degree in Transport, Distribution or Logistics, Business Management, Economics, Geography or any other Social Science related courses.
- Related work experience, such as logistics, warehousing, storage, retail or administration, could be an advantage.
- Computer literacy with the ability to use IT packages and electronic communication methods.
- A logical and systematic approach to work;
- Good time management ability;
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Negotiation and analytical skills.
- Applicants must be able to drive and possess a valid driver’s license
- Applicants must be based in Lagos. Living within close proximity to Gbagada is a plus.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Must be available to work occasionally at nights, holidays and weekends
- Familiarity with all of the goods and services offered by the company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be ready for an interview and aptitude test which will be conducted via skype.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Quickmove.com.ng Recruitments, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.