Do you want to know if Pension Funds Administrator (PFA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 has started, or you dream of a career in a truly world class environment? If yes, and that has been your worries, then think no more because this post will give you the latest updates and information about the 2018 Pension Funds Administrator (PFA) Recruitment.
First and foremost, lets remind you on how PFA works and what PFA is all about.
A Pension Fund Administrator (PFA) is a company licensed by the National Pension Commission to manage and invest the pension funds in the employee’s Retirement Savings Account (RSA).
We are glad to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the Pension Funds Administrator (PFA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 has started. For all those who wish to secure a career position at Pension Funds Administrator (PFA) then follow the Instructions below to see full details of the ongoing recruitment vacant position like Job description, Responsibilities, Qualifications and learn How to Apply for a Job at Pension Funds Administrator in Nigeria Online.
One of the leading Pension Funds Administrators (PFA) in Nigeria is offering opportunities for fresh graduates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- The programme is designed to develop our future leaders by providing knowledge and direct practice on our core areas of businesses.
- You will be required to take an online aptitude test and successful applicants will undergo training on the current trends within the Pension Industry whilst their performance at the training will determine their final engagement or otherwise.
Pension Funds Administrator (PFA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- He/she must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Lower Credit’ in any discipline
- He/she must have completed NYSC with a valid discharged certificate
- He/she must have a good Communications and Interpersonal Skills Smart and Intelligent
- He/she must be resident in the capital city of the 36 states and FCT
- illingness to work in any assigned locations
- He/she must not be above 27years.
How to Apply for Pension Funds Administrator (PFA) Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online
Application Closing Date:
21st August, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Pension Funds Administrator (PFA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.