Konga Nigeria – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 6 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa.
Our culture and values in a nutshell speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outbound Officer (Warehouse)
- We are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced Outbound Officer to join our effervescent team based in the Lagos Head office.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring completeness, accuracy and compliance in warehouse transactions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance during inventory and warehouse transactions (period counts and cycle counts)
- Ensure movement, processing and handling of products within the warehouse
- Possess an intermediate level of WH safety standards
- Reports to the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical skill
- Problem Solving skills
- Detail Oriented
- At least 2 years’ experience in related field.
Area of Specialization:
- Supply chain/logistics or any other related specialization
- 25-40 years
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]ga.com with the subject matter captured as “Outbound Officer (Warehouse)”.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2019
Note: It is noteworthy to mention that only candidates who fit the description will be shortlisted.