Here is a page which will give you the full details and guidelines on how to apply for the ongoing Oando Plc Internship Recruitment Programme 2017. Please carefully read through to avoid any mistake in your application.
Oando is a Pan-African multinational energy corporation. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and active in various African countries, it is engaged in every aspect of the energy value chain, including Petroleum marketing, exploration and production; refining, and power generation.
See Also: Portal For Shell SPDC JV University Scholarship Award 2017/2018 Is Now Open For Application – Apply Now
Oando is Nigeria’s largest non-government owned company in the energy industry. It is the first Nigerian company to achieve a dual listing on both the Nigerian and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges and Nigeria’s largest oil company with a market capitalization in the region.
Oando Plc through their social media accounts is currently Recruiting for:
Job Position: Internship
Interested candidates must answer the following questions:
1) How was the name Oando coined?
2) What are our core values?
3) When did Oando commence business operations as a petroleum marketing company?
4) We have offices in the following countries except?
b. São Tomé&Príncipe
c. United Kingdom
d. South Africa
5) By what % did our Q3 2017 Gross Profit increase by, compared to Q3 2016?
6 ) ‘@OandoFoundation ‘s ‘Adopt-a-school’ initiative entails the following projects? True or False
a. Teacher Training
b. Early Childhood Care&Development
c. Infrastructure Development
7) How many colours are in the Oando logo?
8) What is Oando’s brand essence?
9) What are the four companies under Oando PLC?
10) What award did @OandoFoundation win in the 2013 Africa Oil & Gas Awards?
Bonus Question: If you go to Oando’s Instagram page(Oando_PLC) and you follow the page, how many followers will we have?
How to Apply For Oando Plc Internship Recruitment Programme 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Oando’s twitter page at https://twitter.com/Oando_PLC,.
Kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Always Serving You Better.