NYSC Job Portal – We are glad to inform you that the National Youth Service Corps has launched a job portal that would enhance job seeking opportunities for Corps Members and also make them available for prospective employers. Corps Members are advised to make themselves available for job opportunities with the aid of the portal.
Here is a post which will give you the latest updates and all you need to know about the NYSC Job Portal, how to register, login and apply for available job positions at the official NYSC Job Portal on www.nyscjobs.org
How To Register, Login And Apply For Job On NYSC Job Portal www.nyscjobs.org
Visit the link below www.nyscjobs.org
1. Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen. Or simply follow this link. http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/account/register
2. Fill in the details then go to your email to view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
3. Once your account has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
4. Login with the details sent to you and proceed to fill out the forms as described below.
5. When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen.
NB: Always click on the arrow in a drop-down box to get more options for that particular field.
6. Next, click on Additional Information. Fill in your details. Ensure that you upload your NYSC video CV URL.
NB: You can also use the buttons ‘Previous and ‘Next’ to navigate through the portal pages.
7. Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
8. Then, click on “Educational Qualification”. Click on “Add Qualification”. Proceed to fill in the appropriate details.
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
9. Next, click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and click the “Update” button.
10. Then click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not forget to “Update” the information.
11. Lastly, click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload.
NB: Ensure the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen.
12. Once all these are done, you have created a profile on NYSCJobs. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. You can update your information at any time.
13. To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies” tab at the top of the screen.
14. On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply” link beside the vacancy you wish to apply for.
15. A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button.
16. After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You will also receive an email confirmation in your email account.
17. You have successfully applied for a vacancy.
To go to the candidate’s profile to post or apply for jobs, visit www.candidate.nyscjobs.org/
If you need us to help you with more updated information about How To Apply for Job Vacancy On NYSC Job Portal, kindly provide us with your phone number or email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better
nice ideas and that is good. thanks.
Congratulation for rectifying the Not Secure message.
How can field officers monitor corps members activities as they upload their CVs.
Joseph kehinde Dorcas
I have been trying to login in to site since Friday am unable to do,what happen