NYSC Batch C 2021 BVN Issue – This information is for all prospective Batch C 2021 National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC) members.
All awaiting NYSC Batch C 2021 members who wouldn’t want to encounter any document related issue at the camp should go through the lines of this page carefully. Here lies an important information you should take proper note of.
If you are a Prospective Corps Members (PCM), kindly note that it is important that the name reflected on your school documents tallies with the name on your Bank Verification Number (BVN). In other words, the exact match of the names on your school documents and BVN should correspond.
However, you may have issues processing your registration at the camp if the names reflected on your documents and BVN are different.
The reason why it is important that you make sure your name on both items mentioned above corresponds is this, so that you won’t have problems when you want to open your NYSC mandatory allowance account at the camp.
Furthermore, please try as much as you can to rectify all discrepancies on your documents before going to camp.
If you discover spelling issues on your documents, you’re advised to swear a duly signed affidavit at the court and go along with it to the camp.
Treat this information as important. It has become necessary that we inform you because a lot of persons who encountered similar issues were unable to open their NYSC allowance account which is mandatory for all Corps members.
In the NYSC camp, a document that will serve as government identity will be given to you to open the account. The name on the document will be taken from your school document.
The Bank officials at NYSC camp will check if the name on the document correspond with your name on your BVN. Only if it corresponds that you will open NYSC allowance account.
Also, do not forget to go to camp with your BVN because it will be needed for that purpose.
Advice on NYSC Batch C 2021 BVN Issue:
- Register for BVN before going to NYSC camp (if you have not registered before).
- Make sure the name on your BVN correspond to the name on your school or NYSC documents.
- Store your BVN on your phone for reference in case you forget it.
- Dail 565 0# on the line linked to your bank account to retrieve your BVN (your will be charge about N20 for that service).
- Update your BVN information, if the name on your school documents is different from the one on your BVN.
- If you are not sure of what name is on your BVN, it is likely to be same with your ‘bank account name’, or go to your bank to find out.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about NYSC Batch C 2021 News, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.