NTEL Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 – In this page is the latest update, requirements, qualification and how to apply for the ongoing NTEL Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018. Please carefully read through this post to avoid any mistake when apply for NTEL Nigeria Graduate Jobs.
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
NTEL Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: High Touch Sales Executive
- To acquire and retain high value subscribers from HNIs and SMEs within allocated sectors and sales territories and ensure achievement of set targets
Key Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for sale of ntel mobile telephony products, devices and SME value propositions
- Identify and cultivate new prospects of high value HNIs and SMEs and ensure conversion in order to meet set targets for acquisition and revenue
- Build a rich pipeline of customers HNIs SMEs and Public organizations and ensure month on month growth of customer acquisition revenue and retention
- Maintain accurate and up to date sales records/documentation for assigned sector including prospect database, customer database and ensure regular update of the Pipedrive application
- Execute ntel Sales plan in alignment with business objectives
- Promote ntel customer value proposition to target markets through effective engagements and ensure product availability within the consumer reach
- Develop a contact strategy; create and maintain an account development plan for each of the allocated accounts/sectors
- Conduct research on potential customers and potential spend profile using the data mining systems and analyze industries to identify new prospects or opportunities
- Ensure resolution of customer complaints within approved SLAs and manage churn
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance, market intelligence and competitor activities
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales status reports
- Meet or exceed revenue customer acquisition revenue, ARPU and retention targets
NTEL Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
- First Degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any relevant field
- MBA or Masters Degree in a related field
- Minimum 4 years’ experience including:
- 2-3 years’ experience in field sales in a telecommunication environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Relevant Professional Certification from a recognized Body is desirable.
- Knowledge of product and competitive environment
- Sales and marketing management
- Detailed understanding of Telecommunication business
- Customer management
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Account management skills
- Networking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Selling skills
- Analytical skills
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Customer/Client Focus
- Sound judgement and initiative
- Team player
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
How To Apply For NTEL Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 9th March, 2018.
Note: The “job title” and “location” should be the subject of your application. Only candidates that meet the job requirement will be reviewed.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about NTEL Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.