This is to inform you that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation/Exploration & Production Company Limited Joint Venture (NNPC/Eroton JV), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for its 2019/2020 Academic Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
NNPC/Eroton JV Host Community Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 / 2020
Category of Awards
- Rivers State/Host Communities Merit Award.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Universities (NUC accredited)
- Certified 200 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
- Be a citizen of Nigeria and an indigene of Rivers State/Eroton Host Communities
Note: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 100 level students or 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
The Aptitude Test
- The aptitude test will take place at a designated center in Port Harcourt to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude Test Centres.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Eroton E&P Host Communities)
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/erotonscholarship to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019/2020, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.