Are you looking for Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Application Form? Or you need guidelines on how to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment? If yes, this post is for you.
We are pleased to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the online registration for Nigeria Navy 2020 Recruitment Exercise has commenced.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must possess the minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in WASCE/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive)
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years and 18 – 26 years for those with ND, NCE Nurse and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines not apply.
- Must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Must read the detailed instructions at www.navy.mil.ng
Method of Application
Interested members of the public who wish to apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 are requested to note the following information on method of Application.
Interested and qualified applicants are to apply online at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Application is free of charge (FOC). Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, Applicants are to print out copies of the completed online Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form
- Guarantors Form
General Information for Applicants
- The recruitment exercise will commence with screening of applicants credentials and an aptitude test at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest not to submit multiple online application. Any applicant with multiple submission will be disqualified.
- Applicants are further advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- Any applicant who falsifies or forges his/her documents and is discovered at anytime will be handed over to the appropraite law enforcement agency for prosecution.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 Application Form & How to Apply Online, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.