Are you looking for how to apply for Nigerian Maritime University 2019/2020 Admission Form? Or you need guidelines on how to gain admission into Nigerian Maritime University? If yes, then you are at the right place.
In this article, you will get the latest updates and information on how to apply and gain admission into Nigerian Maritime University 2019/2020 academic session.
The Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) is located at Okerenkoko with its takeoff campus at Kurutie Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State.
We have received so many request from aspirants yearning for legit information about Nigerian Maritime University. Questions like;
- How do i apply for Nigerian Maritime University 2019/2020 admission?
- What are the courses offered at Nigerian Maritime University?
- Can i gain admission into Nigerian Maritime University with JAMB?
- What is Nigerian Maritime University JAMB Cut Off mark for 2019/2020 academic session?
- How much is Nigerian Maritime University School fees?
- Where can i get 2019/2020 Nigerian Maritime University admission form? etc.
We are pleased to inform you that the information contained in this post will give answers to all your questions.
Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) Admission Requirements
Interested applicants who wants to apply for Nigerian Maritime University 2019/2020 admission must register for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applicants must also choose Nigerian Maritime University as first choice in Jamb.
Note, applicants who have already gained admission into any tertiary institution in Nigeria are not eligible to apply for NMU admission.
Five credits in relevant subjects in SSCE, (or its equivalent) obtained in not more than two sittings
Courses Offered at Nigerian Maritime University
Below are list of Faculties and courses offered at the Nigerian Maritime University, Okerenkoko.
1. Faculty of Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
2. Faculty of Environmental Management
- Environmental Management and Pollution Control
- Meteorology and Climate Change
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Marine Geology
3. Faculty of Transport
- Nautical Science
- Transport logistics Management
- Marine Economics and Finance
- Port Management
How To Apply for Nigerian Maritime University 2019/2020 Admission Form
Interested applicant could obtain and process NMU admission forms through the following means:
- Complete the Application form online by logging onto the official website of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) http://www.nmu.edu.ng and click on the online undergraduate Admission Application form and provide valid information ONLY.
- Submit the online Application form and print a copy (Will be sent to your email, be sure to check your email spam folder if the acknowledgement is not found in your inbox )
- Alternatively, applicants could obtain Application forms, fill and submit same at the Admissions Office of the University at Kurutie Campus.
Admission to the Nigeria Maritime University is given by JAMB. To apply, candidates are advised to come to the school campus at kurutie to pick up admission forms.
On no account should anyone pay money to any individual. All payment pertaining to school fees can only be done through remita.
For further inquiries, please send your queries to email@example.com or contact the admission officer on 07067125746
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Maritime University 2019/2020 Admission Form, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.