The Nigerian Maritime University 2017/2018 Admission Screening Form. Exam Date, Application details and how to apply for 2017/2018 Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) Admission Screening Exercise.
Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) situated in Okerenkoko, Warri South-West of Delta State is a non profit,
Federal Government licensed University.
The Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) located at Okerenkoko with its takeoff campus at Kurutie Warri South West Local Government Area of Delta State is established and owned by the Federal Government of Nigeria, and has been granted approval by the National Universities Commission (NUC) to commence undergraduate degree programmes effective from the 2017/2018 academic session.
Accordingly, interested candidates who sat for the 2017/2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for admission into the underlisted degree programmes.
Nigerian Maritime University Admission Requirements
Interested candidates seeking admission into Nigerian Maritime University must possess the following documents listed below.
- Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, no more than two sitings.
- Authentified waec, Neco, GCE Certificate (Ministry of Education and
- Testimonial of your secondary school.
- Birth certificate
- Application fee
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Interested applicants must have written the unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in the 2017/2018 academic session.
- Applicant who have already gained admission into any tertiary institution in the country are not eligible to apply.
- Five credits in relevant subjects in SSCE, (or its equivalent) obtained in not more than two sittings
Nigerian Maritime University School Fees
School fees for Nigerian Maritime University are very cheap compared to other Universities in Nigeria and can also be paid by installment.
How To Apply For Nigerian Maritime University Admission Screening
METHOD OF PROCESSING APPLICATION FORM
Interested applicant could obtain and process forms for any of the aforelisted programmes through the following means:
- Complete the Application form online by logging onto the official website of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) www.nmu.edu.ng and click on the online undergraduate Admission Application form and provide valid information ONLY.
- Submit the online Application form and print a copy (Will be sent to your email, be sure to check your email spam folder if the acknowledgement is not found in your inbox )
- Alternatively, applicants could obtain Application forms, fill and submit same at the Admissions Office of the University at Kurutie Campus.
The Vice Chancellor of Nigerian Maritime University, NMU, Warri South-West Local Government Area, Delta State, Prof. Ongoebi Maureen Etebu, has said academic activities will commence in mid-April 2018.
Prof. Etebu made the disclosure at the Kurutie take-off campus of NMU, where about 1,300 prospective academic staff shortlisted from over 6,000 applications, were interviewed for recruitment, at the weekend.
For further inquiries, please send your queries to email@example.com
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Maritime University 2017/2018 Admission Screening Form, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.