The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS has sent invitations for “Physical Examination and Documents Verification Exercise” to successful applicants in what looks to be the first stage of the recruitment exercise.
Following the directive of the Civil Defence, Fire, immigration and prisons service board (CDFIPB), the Nigeria Immigration service (NIS) wishes to notify the general public that shortlisted candidates will receive information and further instructions through their given email addresses.
The Nigerian Immigration Service has asked all shortlisted candidates to report to their respective state commands for exercise.
Items Required For Nigerian Immigration Physical Examination and Documents Verification
You are require to come along with the following items;
- Print out this inviting sent to you either your phone as text message or email address
- Print out of application confirmation slip with ID number
- Completed Referee/Guarantor’s form
- Recent Medical certificate of fitness obtained from a Government hospital
- Originals of your credentials
- A pair of white canvas, white short and vest, white stocking.
All candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the dates as scheduled as failures to do so will attract penalty.
DAYS FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE
The days outline for the verification exercise has been mapped out by the Nigerian immigration service to enable all candidates meet up to the deadline. The date can be outline here below;
- Superintendent November 27th, 2017
- Inspector November 28th, 2017
- Assistant November 29th, 2017
Kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Always Serving You Better.