Here is a post which will give you the full details and guidelines on how to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Foundaries Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2018. carefully read through to avoid any istake when applying for the 2018 Nigerian Foundaries Limited Management Trainee Recruitment.
Nigerian Foundries Limited (NFL) is the leading ferrous foundry group in sub-sahara (excluding South Africa) with a total installed capacity of 8,500 metric tons per year. It has two plants, one in Ilupeju Lagos State and one at Sango-Otta, Ogun State. NFL started as a small grey iron foundry at Ilupeju in 1969 by the Barberopoulos brothers making municipal castings and water pipeline fittings.
Nigerian Foundaries Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Ogun
- Two Year Program for fresh university graduates who have completed compulsory NYSC program.
- Candidates should possess a discipline in Foundry Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Civil Engineering, Material and Metallurgical Engineering e.t.c.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of 3D AutoCAD and Solid works.
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have passion for Foundry Engineering.
Note: Fresh graduate who have passion for foundry and is willing to learn and hungry for career advancement only should apply.
Method of Application:
Kindly apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Foundaries Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.