Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form – This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates who wish to join the Nigerian Army that the 2017/2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment application form is now out for application.
Here is a post which will give you all the details and guidelines on how to apply for the 2017/2018 Nigerian Army recruitment. Please read carefully to avoid any mistake during the online application process.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
of the credits must be in English language.
How To Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018
Interested and qualified candidates who wants to apply for the 2017/2018 Nigerian Army recruitment, should visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal on http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/users/sign_up
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018
To start your application
- Enter a valid email address
- Type in a password with at least 8 characters. You should use a complex password
- Click on Register button to complete your registration
A confirmation instruction will be sent to your email address to verify that your email is valid. Allow few minutes for the message to be delivered. Also ensure your mailbox does not filter mails [email protected] as spam messages.
Application commences on 29 December 2017 and ends on 9 February 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number or email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Wazobia Info Nigeria
Always Serving You Better.